- Finished Size: 12″ by 55″ / 30cm by 140cm (after blocking)
- Yarn: The Knitting Goddess Merino 4ply merino/nylon
- Needle: US4 / 3.25mm
- Gauge: 26sts = 4″ / 10cm
- Notions: Scissors, Tapestry Needle, Blocking Equipment. Waste yarn for lifelines (optional)
- Full Colour PDF document spanning 4 pages (black & white printer compatible)
- Pattern is featured with Charts as well as Written Instructions.
- Difficulty Level 3/5 (intermediate knitter with working knowledge of lace, without difficult shaping)
- Worked Flat
- Twisted Stitches (through the back loop)
- Yarn Over
- Decreases – ssk, k2tog, s2k1psso
Q Is this pattern suitable for beginners?
A If the beginner is up to a small challenge, sure! The pattern is comprehensive, with all written instructions as well as charts, so give it a go!
Q Can I make it longer/shorter/wider?
A Definitely. The pattern has a clear stitch pattern repeat that allows for it to be wider and if you want it longer, just make sure you have extra yarn.
Delivery – Upon payment via Paypal, you will receive an email from shop AT rockandpurl DOT com with the instructions for downloading the pattern. Please note the link is only valid for 72 hours.