- Finished Size: 64″ long by 14″ wide / 163cm long by 36cm wide
- Yarn: No Two Snowflakes Light Dusting Lace – 880yd / 800m per skein, 1 skein
- Needle: US3 / 3.25mm
- Gauge: 24sts and 34 rows = 4″ / 10cm
- Notions: Scissors, Tapestry Needle, blocking equipment. Waste yarn for lifelines (optional)
- Rectangular scarf where the main body is created first with firm cast on and bind off, and then picked up at each end for a peaked edging.
- Full Colour PDF document spanning 4 pages (black & white printer compatible)
- Pattern is featured with Charts as well as Written Instructions.
- Difficulty Level 3/5 (intermediate knitter with knowledge of lace)
- Worked Flat
- Yarn Overs
- Single Decreases – ssk, k2tog, ssp, p2tog
- Double Decrease – s2k1psso, p3tog, sssp
- Pick up stitches
Q Could I use a provisional Cast On?
A Yes – I don’t like it like that because of structural details, but be bold and give the pattern your spin!
Q How do I block a shawl?
A I have a detailed tutorial here - Blocking Lace by Rock + Purl