- Finished Size: 31 (34, 37, 40, 43, 46, 50)” / 78.75 (86.375, 94, 101.625, 109.25, 116.8, 127) cm at bust circumference, fastened.
- Yarn: Rowan Cotton Glace (100% mercerized cotton; 125 yds / 114 m per 50g ball): 809 Pier. Amount 6 (6, 7, 7, 8, 8, 9) balls
- Needle: Size US 5 / 3.75mm Straight OR Circular (body and sleeves), Size US 3 / 3.25mm Double Pointed Needle (front and neckline edge)
- Gauge: 22 sts and 30 rows = 4” / 10 cm in reverse St st on US5 / 3.75mm needle.
- Crochet Hook: Size 3.50mm (lower crochet edge)
- Gauge: 16 sts and 24 rows = 4” / 10 cm in pattern st.
- Notions: Stitch holder, tapestry needle, 22 (22, 24, 24, 24, 24, 24) buttons, sewing needle, matching shade sewing thread, scissors.
- Full Colour PDF document spanning 6 pages (black & white printer compatible)
- Pattern is featured with Written Instructions and full specs schematics for all sizes.
- Difficulty Level 2/5 (Appropriate for beginner knitter wanting her first garment)
- Worked Flat
- Decreases – ssk, k2tog
- Increases – M1R, M1L
- Setting in sleeves
- Crochet - dc, ch, dc2tog (US) / tr, ch, tr2tog (UK)
Q What do you mean by full-specs?
A I mean FULL – from the hips, waist, bust and cross back to the slope length at the neckline.
Q Can I make it longer/shorter?
A Sure – just make sure you adjust the button quantity as well as your yardage.
Delivery – Upon payment via Paypal, you will receive an email from [shop AT rockandpurl DOT com] with the instructions for downloading the pattern. Please note the link is only valid for 72 hours.
Visit the Pattern Store for more exclusive and delicious patterns from Ruth!