Get your hands inside a work of art with added warmth – b.warm.
£3.00 – purchase methods are featured below the pattern information.
Check out the Gallery tab for a lot more images!
- Finished Size: To fit Women’s Medium size
- Yarn: Rowan Felted Tweed, 191 yd / 175m per 50g ball. 1 ball of each: SH 164 (MC), SH 158 (CC),SH 166 (CC2)
- Needle: Size 3.5mm / US 4 circular or dpns – always use a size that will give you the desired gauge.
- Gauge: 28 stitches = 10cm / 4in in stranded colourwork pattern.
- Notions: Waste yarn and crochet hook for provisional cast on, markerrs, mitten blockers, darning needle.
- Full Colour PDF document spanning 4 pages (black & white printer compatible)
- Difficulty Level 2/5 (beginner, fun-loving knitter)
- Worked in the round
- Single Decreases – ssk, k2tog
- Single increases
- Provisional CO
- Stranded colourwork technique
Q Can I make them bigger?
A Sure – you can either add 4 sts to each side of the front/back and work them as a stranded rib (P1 MC, K1 CC1) or a stranded line (K1 MC, K1 CC1)
Q What if I don’t want the second inner cuff?
Q Simple – cast on as usual and skip the first part of the cuff. You will then not require the use of CC2.
Delivery – Upon payment via Paypal, you will receive an email from shop AT rockandpurl DOT com with the instructions for downloading the pattern. Please note the link is only valid for 72 hours.
Visit the Pattern Store for more exclusive and delicious patterns from Ruth!