A while ago, Stephanie from SpaceCadet Creations and I were talking and we came up with a brilliant idea.
I’d design a pattern for her Yarn Alliance members
I was delighted.
Not only because I love a little challenge but because her people could get a taste of rock+purl… and YOU could get a taste of Stephanie’s yarns too.
HOW, you say?
Yummy yarn, don’t you think?
Where is that yarn?
Yeah. In my studio.
In my hands. Waiting for you.
Here’s the deal.
3 exclusive rock+purl customers are getting a skein of SpaceCadet Creations Izarra (80/20 BFL Nylon) in an EXCLUSIVE colourway only available to the club members.
Medianoche is now for sale.
For £3. Lousy price. You may as well buy me a coffee for that money.
All purchases up to the closing date enter the competition.
On April 6th (that’s the closing date), my lovely lucky-hand helper will pick the 3 winners.
They’ll be notified by Ravelry (or email if you don’t have a ravelry account), and we will also post here (not your email, I wouldn’t do that, if you’re picked with an email address I’ll probably use the initials)
You want to know more about the pattern? Let’s see….
– 1 skein of Izarra, as pictured above.
– US 2 / 2.75mm circular or dpn needles
– Double cuff for extra warmth (lace can be left out for a more manly look)
– Easy stitches, comprehensive instructions on construction
– 28 sts / 38 rnds = 4″ / 10cm
– Quick project – I made one glove in an 8h flight. True story.