- Finished Size: 50″ wide by 20″ tall / 125cm wide by 50cm tall (blocked)
- Yarn: Araucania Ranco Solid
- Needle: US6 / 4mm
- Gauge: 16sts = 4″ / 10cm after blocking
- Notions: Waste yarn and crochet hook for Provisional Cast On, Markers, Scissors, Tapestry Needle, blocking equipment. Waste yarn for lifelines (optional)
- Triangular Shawl created from the centre neck outwards.
- Full Colour PDF document spanning 4pages (black & white printer compatible)
- Pattern is featured with Charts as well as Written Instructions.
- Difficulty Level 2/5 (beginner knitter wanting to advance to intermediate)
- Provisional Cast On
- Worked Flat
- Yarn Overs
- Single Decreases – ssk, k2tog
- Multiple decreases – sssk, k3tog, s2k1psso, s3k2psso
- Multiple Increases – 1 into 7.
- Slipped Stitches
- Pick up stitches (provisional Cast On)
Q Are you sure this is for a beginner?
A Of course! The Wrong side is purled completely and there’s only patterning on the Right Side. As the pattern is charted and written, you can check your progress throughout.
Q How do I block a shawl?
A I have a detailed tutorial here – Blocking Lace by Rock + Purl